CIHEAM Zaragoza is situated on the Campus of Aula Dei, one of the agricultural science complexes with the greatest capacity and prestige in Spain. The group of institutions that constitute the Campus of Aula Dei brings together more than 250 researchers and specialists in agriculture with numerous research facilities, experimental farms, communication networks and diverse services among which the libraries and documentation services are to be highlighted.
The Institutions on campus are the following:
- Spanish National Research Council (CSIC):
- Department of Industry and Innovation of the Government of Aragon:
- Department of Agriculture, Livestock and Environment of the Government of Aragon:
- Centre of Seeds and Nursery Plants
- Agro-food Laboratory
- CIHEAM Zaragoza
- FITA - Agro-food Science and Technology Park
Some of the activities developed by CIHEAM Zaragoza are closely related with the research and experimentation programmes that are carried out in the different centres on campus.